Monday, September 10, 2012

Top ten best CD covers

10.

I really like this cover because it reminds me of a child's room. You know. If a child's room had a real sheep in it

9.

Standing on a ladder on top of a lake?! That's awesome

8.

This one is one of my favorites because it has a sort of nostalgic feeling to it... like a memory forgotten.

7.

This one's great, I mean who doesn't love blurred lights in the city?

6.

More Jefferson Airplane! This has everything i love about them, 60's art Grace Slick and of course White Rabbit

5.
Chicago.... they were amazing. Despite the simple design I really like this one because of the suburban home feeling it has to it

4.

Ok, so this isn't my favorite Beatle's cover, but it's definitely the best one in my opinion. A group of weird people posing for a picture... what could go wrong?

3.

2.
I also like this one for it's simplicity. Something about the red on black and white just goes with the words.



I love Mika's music, and his CD covers are awesome as well. This one's my favorite because of the colors.. and all the fun images inside

1.
This is my favorite album of all time. I may not be a huge Coldplay fan, but this album really calls to me. Maybe it's the colors. Maybe it's the title ( myloxyloto? my loxyloto?) but whatever it is I dig it. A lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment